Monday, August 30, 2010

I thought this was kind of interesting. 20 recession-proof cities. Philly and DC make the list.

Otherwise, it's a lot of Iowa and smaller burgs.

Meal of Links

George Clooney's 10 best movies. The "Good German" is on this list? Thankfully, "Leathernecks" didn't make it. "The American" starts Wednesday.

10 must-see movies this fall/winter. "Jackass 3D" makes it, plus releases from big-time Directors..

How to raise a superstar. Most come from small towns, with only 13% of pros hailing from towns with populations over 500,000.

Here are the Emmy winners. The Roll Call of the Dead, for some reason, did not include David Mills. He was well-loved.

Crappy sequels. There are some of these I don't recall at all. "My Summer Story" is a sequel to "A Christmas Story" I may have heard of, but have completely forgotten.

Exercise Yard

Behind the scenes with, of all people, Eric Mangini. He's only human, of flesh and blood, he's made.

I had this e-mailed to me, find someone who's an ESPN Insider.

Visitor

19 Across: "Manhattan" director Woody (5 letters) Answer: Allen

Cosell in "Bananas"



"Here comes Mellish..."

No comments: