Saturday, December 01, 2007

I had a mild attack of feng shui yesterday and went on a rearranging binge. It gives you the opportunity to sort through stuff you haven't looked at in a while. But I've recovered now. Seemingly, it was temporary.

Meal of Links

I found myself running some errands today by the West Side Market. So, I stopped in for some chili at The Souper Market. Cannot pimp this place enough. It was very good.

The best "Yo Momma" jokes from the urban community. "...her blood type is Ragu." made me chuckle.

John Lydon: Guitar Hero 3 spokesman. A rather lengthy video, many F-bombs, and that shouldn't have been a surprise. But he doesn't really talk about the game all that much. He still supports Arsenal, though. And hates Tottenham.

Exercise Yard

Randy Lerner's Other Team, Aston Villa, got to play Arsenal at Villa Park today. Really good first half, as Villa scored first, but Arsenal is much the better team now and they put in two before halftime. Arsenal remains in first place. The Gunners win, 2-1.

Visitor

20 Across: "CSI" actress Fox (5 letters) Answer: Jorja

No comments: