Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hey, the leaf sucker-upper made it to my street, just as I arrived home this evening. What a great machine. But if you had a car parked in front of your house, they skipped you! Now that would really suck. I was actually kind of lucky, because I seldom have no one parked by me. But it's good to see tax dollars at work. For me.

Meal of Links

We know the crack of the cracker world. I give you the crack of the cookie world.

Max Headroom is back. Well, doing commercials in the UK. I wonder what Amanda Pays looks like these days.

Personalize your own Sharpie.

Exercise Yard

Cleveland has not had this season's two most anticipated NFL games televised locally. First, New England-Indianapolis and tonight's Green Bay-Dallas game. If it's great, the NFL wins. If it sucks, Big Cable wins.

Visitor

23 Down: Moore of "G.I. Jane" (4 letters) Answer: Demi (not Dennis)

No comments: