Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's pretty sad when a guy gets the taser at a John Kerry lecture. This scene was disturbing on so many levels. First, we have a known prankster involved who probably didn't think it would escalate into what happened. We have the student committee who sponsored the event call in security. We have students in the audience encouraging security to remove the guy. Security cannot contain this guy? And Kerry reminds me of Al Lerner after Bottlegate at the Stadium: "Carmen, did you see any bottles? I didn't see any bottles." Kerry said he didn't know until he left the building that the kid got tasered. Bullshit, I say.

Maybe, he should listen to The Clash.

The Clash-"Know Your Rights"



Meal of Links

Catching up with Sean Young. Oh man, she makes my boy parts move.

Ten funniest Internet sites. Some obvious choices here. "Funny or Die" is newer, but really good. "Overheard in New York", a timeless classic.

Tim Horton's might not be a good stock play, but I'm sensing a Butter Caramel Smoothie in my near future. Methinks I'll flip a coin for the direction I travel. I'll take Romeo with me.

Exercise Yard

O.J. hates the World Series. Remember the World Series was cancelled last time he committed felonies. Be alert, October.

Visitor

32 Across: Terrell who sang with Marvin Gaye (5 letters) Answer: Tammi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bt the way Tim Horton's is now a sponsor of Blue Jacket hockey--JMK