Tuesday, August 07, 2007

What I've been listening to:

"Watch Us Work It"/Devo (Yes, it's on the Dell ad)
"Do The Strand"/Roxy Music
"Back In Your Head"/Tegan and Sara
"Take Out The Trash"/They Might Be Giants
"Jesus Christ"/Brand New
"You Don't Know What Love Is"/The White Stripes
"Detroit Breakdown"/J. Geils Band
"Dad's Gonna Kill Me"/Richard Thompson
"Princess of the Universe"/Utopia
"Discovering Japan"/Graham Parker
"The Pretender"/Foo Fighters
"I Love It When You Call Me Names"/Joan Armatrading
"The Simpsons Theme"/Green Day
"My Moon My Man"/Feist
"I Know You Got Soul"/Eric B. and Rakim
"I Predict"/Sparks
"Shoot The Runner"/Kasabian
"Face The Face"/Pete Townshend
"Fish Ain't Bitin'"/Lamont Dozier
"God Is A Bullet"/Concrete Blonde

Meal of Links

A guide to how long some fresh foods should stay in the refrigerator. I always keep mayo til the expiry date on the jar. Other than that, these seem reasonable. Pasta sauce, on the other hand, has been a source of many experiments.

NBC will show 3,600 hours of Beijing Olympics coverage. Still falls well short of ESPN's poker shows.

Tom Brady has been designated the world's best-dressed man. Are you kidding me?



















Did you see Becks on the bench the other day? In a suit! Come on, he didn't get that at Richman Brothers, no matter how many fussy tailors they have. Er...had.

Exercise Yard

A rather humorous preview of some EPL teams. Including Randy Lerner's other team.

Visitor

51 Across: _____ Wicked Ale (5 letters) Answer: Pete's

No comments: