Monday, August 06, 2007

I started the passport renewal process. After filling out the forms, I went over to Walgreen's for the photo. Guy actually pulls down a screen right by the pop cooler for that very official look. Let's hope they aren't profiling based on my photo.

If that wasn't exciting enough, while waiting for the photos, I decided I need to go to more movies. That's because they had the movie-sized candy for only a buck. Red Vines, baby!

Meal of Links

After watching the "Conchords" last night, I have a sudden desire to speak French. Le pamplemousse, hah!

Agent Zero's blog is one of the best for an athlete. He may take over for Charles Barkley one day. Always good for a laugh.

If you appear on one of Bravo's reality shows, look out. The contracts are ridiculously stifling.

Exercise Yard

Must be time for English football, Lampard misses another penalty:
















Can't go much further without mentioning that the EPL starts on Saturday. One of the matches has Randy Lerner's other team against Liverpool. Get the bloodies ready...Man U and Reading on Sunday at 11:00.

Visitor

68 Across: Legendary Broncos quarterback John (5 letters) Answer: Elway

No comments: