Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sometimes life can be especially cruel. After another mentally exhaustive day at the mill, I was looking forward to a nice, quiet evening of basketball. Anyhow, when I arrive at home, I hear this constant noise like, "MMMMMMM...buh,buh...MMMMMM...". Remember that crazy hum that people were hearing at times in Roswell or some place, it's kinda like that. It's a mystery to what it actually was, but there it is again. I'm not sure if this was some sort of synth or maybe a bass (These clowns have a band, not sure if they do paying gigs), but, my goodness, it sure is an irritant. If I do not have music playing or the TV on, I am subjected to this droning every once in a a while. Hey, after a trip outside, I think it may have been the Mensa's car stereo or something. You know, the tinkering type that has to make sure the dB level is perfect. These folks are pretty weird. Remember these are the ones who tried to leave their driveway without shoveling during the snowstorm several weeks ago. Can't wait for summer.

Meal of Links

This is old, but it's always good to check on the "Dark Side/Oz" mashup. Don't know how high the guy who originally thought of this was at the time, but it had to be "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval", at least.

Hey, you like edges of baked goods. We have edges.

Everything you wanted to know about Greg Oden. Scary thought, I weighed more than him at birth.

Exercise Yard

Looking at tonight's March Madness, I need Ohio State, Kansas, Texas A&M and UCLA to win. Otherwise, I think my bracket is over.

Kansas hung on for a win over SoIll. A&M had some really strange stuff happen to them in the final minute, with Law blowing a layup late. UCLA and Ohio came through.

Pool Winners: Kansas, Ohio State, UCLA (3 of 4)

Desperately need USC and UNLV on Friday, or it's over.

Visitor

22 Across: TV talk pioneer (4 letters) Answer: Paar

No comments: