Thursday, January 04, 2007

I can't help it. Jim Cramer makes me laugh. Out loud. "Third time, long time." Ha!

OK, I did my duty last night and set the DVR to watch "The Knights of Prosperity". After watching "The Natural" once more ("Pick me out a winner, Bobby.") and that ugly Sugar Bowl, it made for a late night, but I got to view it. Two words about the Sugar Bowl and JaMarcus Russell's performance...Rohan Davey.

Back to the "Knights", I liked it. And Mick Jagger was actually in it and he made me laugh. Especially his "Hat Room" which stays at 62 degrees. And when he was kicking soccer balls at his houseman. I liked that he also had a pool in his apartment, but doesn't like to get wet, so he lets his dogs swim around. I've been a Donal Logue fan for a while, from the old MTV "Jimmy the Cab Driver" through "The Tao of Steve", and this may be the breakthrough he deserves.

Here's Donal:



The "Kenickie" joke was a classic. And Sofia carries her Vergaras around nicely, so it's got that going, as well. It hooked me...for now. Let's see where they take it.

Meal of Links

How to travel cheap. Aggregators and traditional booking engines and airline websites. Oh, my.

Griss leaves "CSI" for a while. Channels Jim Thome by calling an underling "...his rock."

The Police may stage a reunion. This intrigues me and bring back Gang of Four or some other band of that era to open.

Exercise Yard

Note to self: The Golf Channel is showing the first two rounds of each PGA event this year. Must have passport to re-enter the country, even from Mexico or Canada, in three weeks. Today is "World Hypnotism Day". Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z...

I'm back now.

Jimi Hendrix. USC fan.



Visitor

27 Down: "ER" actor LaSalle (4 letters) Answer: Eriq

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gotta love Stewart Copeland---------------By the way doesn't Andy Summers have some health problems.Maybe a last hurrah ?-------------JMK