Saturday, December 16, 2006

I saw my Dad today. I walked in and he was wearing a t-shirt, and I asked him if it was hot. He said, "No, I'm making fudge." Giddy up! I helped him out. If helping means stirring it for 20 seconds and licking the spoon.

On the fourth day of Christmas, it's Luscious Jackson:

Luscious Jackson-"Let It Snow"



Meal of Links

It is the season of giving. But, for God's sake, do not give out toys like these.

Judith Regan gets the boot. First O.J., now Mickey Mantle. Are you kidding me?

"Day Break" and "Show Me The Money" are cancelled. "Day Break" was dumb. Dude, did you ever hear of "Groundhog Day"? And we really don't need any more game shows.

Exercise Yard

This is one of the funniest goals I've seen. From a couple of weeks ago, Ronaldinho rolling the ball UNDER the wall for an easy goal. Oh, the keeper is angry.



Visitor

43 Across: Army leader for nearly 50 years (5 letters) Answer: Arnie

No comments: