Monday, November 27, 2006

I was so excited when a new HD channel showed up on the cable. Then I realized it's Weather Now, the HD weather channel from 19/43. So I get Tanchak in HD on his own weather channel. Plus I have Channel 3's local weather channel as well in digital. America, what a country.

Meal of Links

Pam Anderson gets a divorce. Man, I thought it would last a little longer then 5 months. Jeepers.

If you like making witty comments at the cinema, as I do, Lycos Cinema lets you do it online. The content sucks, but with the right kind of movie, perhaps one about racism not choices, this idea would work. I think this would be cool if you were snowed in or up real late and wanted to chat with your buds.

Much like the next GNR album, rumored forever but never released, "Twin Peaks: Season 2" may finally come out. I am all over this, if it happens.

Exercise Yard

Let's take a break from the verbal fellating of Brett Favre this evening and watch something cool about Cleveland sports.

Check out LeBron goofing around in a layup drill.



Visitor

46 Across: Valhalla VIP (4 letters) Answer: Odin

No comments: