Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Can you be killed by an olive? I had one of those huge Trader Joe's olives, stuffed with jalapeno. The damn thing was unexpectedly hot, it's not the first jar I've sucked down, and it pert near offed me. Right there in the kitchen.

All I could think of before dying, besides wondering how I was going to form words while calling 9-1-1, was I hadn't finished my turkey yet. I think I have one more leftover meal remaining. No more mashed potatoes and the gravy bit the dust today. Would have been a shame not to finish that.

Meal of Links

"Borat" gets blamed for a lot of things. Kid Rock chimes in.

Next vacation: The ABBA Museum.

We all know GNR was in town last Friday and they didn't start until Midnight, and so on and so on. Well, they fired their support band, Eagles of Death Metal. A fine one-show performance.

Exercise Yard

You knew it was coming. The World Chess Federation takes anti-doping measures. As I walk the mean streets in town, I am hearing the term "castling" more often.

Not only that, they are forcing well-dressed hostages to LISTEN to chess being played behind them. Torture the likes of which we've never seen before.













Visitor

21 Across: Byrnes of "77 Sunset Strip" (3 letters) Answer: Edd

No comments: