Monday, August 28, 2006

OK, the weirdest guy you'll see this year will not be charged in the JonBenet case. What an incredible waste of time the media outlets spent on this one. I just thought the dude figured out this was an easy way to get back to the States. What will Nancy Grace do now?

Meal of Links

I cannot stand Evanescence. Great title on the song, "Call Me When You're Sober", but they suck. I've been hearing The Killers song, "When You Were Young", a lot lately and I like that very much.

Hey, it's stuff about your birthday. I'm a Life Path 4 guy: "You are one of the most trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth of individuals; the cornerstone members of society." You bet! I get along with 6's and 7's, whatever they do.

Here is a list of the most-viewed Wikipedia pages for August. Not many times will you see Morocco, Jeff Hardy and "List of big-bust models and performers" on the same chart.

Exercise Yard

People really hate Skip Bayless. But everyone likes Charles Barkley. Especially when he buys drinks.

Visitor

46 Across: Actress Lords or Bingham (5 letters) Answer: Traci or Traci (Hey now!)

No comments: