Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"Somehow under the rainbow, I won my bet..."














Shaq with the "Soul Patrol, Soul Patrol, Soul Patrol, Soul Patrol..."

Best Friend was wrong on the "American Idol" bet by aligning with McPhee. It's not that she says she was wrong like Fonzie says it, it's that I get to say I was right...for once. My God, I was stuck with "Gray Charles" and he won. I think because Americans is stupid. From what I've been told, 64 million votes were cast. People, puh-leeze. Anyhow, I'd like to thank the Academy, all who voted for my guy, and go out and by his album when it drops later this year.

Now I get to plan the menu. She'll have crow, no doubt, and I'll think of something tasty. Trust me, it's easier on everyone that I won, and know from now on, when Taylor Hicks makes an appearance on TV, you'll know the source of the f-bombs in the background.

Meal of Links

I went to see "The Da Vinci Code" this evening, as the "A.I." pressure was unbearable. This is one of those "Gee, there's a hurricane coming, what's on cable?" kind of movies. Save your money. When you hear a line like "We need to get to a library fast!", it's an indication that this may not be very exciting. The Holy Grail was much better when Monty Python was involved.

Cate Blanchett is the young Bob Dylan in the Zimmy biopic. "Ah, you fake just like a woman..."

The FBI renews the search for Jimmy Hoffa. That has inspired brand-new Jimmy Hoffa Cupcakes. Looks like a handful.

Exercise Yard

Former Oakland pitcher Billy Koch and family has some sort of disease I don't want any part of. Boy, that's creepy.

Visitor

5 Down: US journalist Drew (7 letters) Answer: Pearson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess Kat can now go on to pose for Playboy.Although Ant said she should have been eliminated weeks ago which held up the possible photo shoot by a couple of months.--------------------JMK