Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"Make up your mind. Decide to walk with me. Around the lake tonight. Around the lake tonight. By my side."

I tried to imagine Taylor Hicks singing "Possum Kingdom" by the Toadies. Or some other song. I just couldn't. I can picture him hanging out with the Fantanas though.

Meal of Links

Pat Robertson claims he can do one-ton leg presses. He must drink those hallucinatory protein shakes with a flaxseed oil chaser.

Prince is the "World's Sexiest Vegetarian". Let's hope he doesn't eat these. White asparagus looks like somethin' else, eh?

The hurricane season never seems to end, does it?

Exercise Yard

I can't believe there is any controversy about saving Barbaro. He was saved a) because his owners could afford it. b) because, if saved, he's worth a lot of money. Claiming horse at Thistledown has been pushing up daisies for days already.

Visitor

64 Across: Actor Danson (3 letters) Answer: Ted

No comments: