Saturday, April 15, 2006

It bugs me that Pat O'Brien Chevrolet is using the old Mullinax Ford background music. Not the "I've got a Ford on my mind, mind, mind...", but the country-tinged instrumental one. I'm not sure why that tune has stuck in my head all these years, but couldn't they afford some other dopey music?

Cannot think of a more definitive sign of spring than mowing the lawn for the first time in 2006, then cleaning the grill and getting it primed for pork chops. Here's to more sunny weekends.

Meal of Links

Words cannot describe this music video. It came out in 1983, the same year as "Every Breath You Take" and "Billie Jean" for comparison. Look for them on this year's "Baby, Hit Me One More Time".

Anybody remember WebCrawler. I used that extensively way back when.

The Easter Bunny is one angry dude.

Exercise Yard

I failed to mention the most obvious sign of spring. The Boston Bruins still suck.

Visitor

12 Down: "Fun With Dick and Jane" costar (8 letters) Answer: Tea Leoni

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in the video who does that guy think he is Leonard Cohen?--------------------JMK