Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm not sure where the story about a roof over Cleveland Browns Stadium originated. But, a couple of things. First, Randy Lerner can afford it, so I don't want some guy several years after the fact, raising my taxes, so it gets done now. It should have been part of the original design.

And what is the end goal? A transformation in the off-season to a full-fledged convention center or what? I didn't listen to the radio too close today, but I find the talk premature and short-sighted, at best.

Meal of Links

Awww, look at Teddy. His picture doesn't do him justice, he's so cute. I have to see if I have enough cap room to afford him. Everyone says get him, even though I barely take care of myself.

Angelina Jolie is No. 1 on the list of People's 100 Most Beautiful People. As if there was doubt.

Gas-free beans. Seriously, the fruit that doesn't make you toot.

Exercise Yard

It's the NFL Draft Drinking Game, If you actually play, you won't even make it to when the Saints pick. And they pick second.

Visitor

22 Across: Punk rock innovators, with "the" (7 letters) Answer: Ramones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The discussion of a roof first started when people wanted to do like Detroit and host a Super Bowl here. Big waste of money and all we would end up being is the butt of jokes!!

Angelina Jolie?.......she is a wierdo and NOT that attractive. Everyone loses their mind because someone overdid the collagen in her lips???? PFS