Thursday, March 16, 2006

I have the full multimedia assault going on the NCAA Tournament. Was able to watch some of the games at work with the greatest invention ever. Well, at least this week. It was something to see the end of that Pacific-BC game. Christ, I lost Nevada already.

But at home, I have the regular channel with Xavier-Gonzaga, and the HD channel has Wilmington-GW (which was one of the best 8-9 games you'd ever wanna see) and with the e-mail machine I caught the end of UCLA and can do my own Personal Live Look-Ins on LSU. Hey, the G-Man is doing the LSU game with Tim Brando. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to hear Bill Raftery say "..and they come out in the mantoman." Even though I'll be celebrating Saint Paddy's Day tomorrow, I hope to hear that.

Meal of Links

The games in San Diego were delayed today because of a bomb scare. A bomb-sniffing dog thought it smelled something supicious in a...ahem...hot dog stand. Selfishly, that allows more basketball viewing for me.

This release officially ends my viewing of "Rock Star". Thank God, Alice in Chains thought better of this and declined.

Speaking of inventions, it looks like this invention should be scrapped.

Exercise Yard

The Brown-Marbury feud on the Knicks is hilarious. Steph has had what, maybe a half of a good season in Phoenix since he left Minnesota. And Brown went to NYC for the cash, apparently overlooking how bad that roster was. For $8 mil per, I'd think I could put up with losing a little bit. But Larry's losing a lot now and he doesn't like it. Wonder how long before Larry's health becomes an issue.

Visitor

28 Across: "The Federalist Papers" co-author (7 letters) Answer: Madison

No comments: