Saturday, March 18, 2006

I had a busy day today which included having my taxes done. It's so frustrating to see the tax man eating away at things. I understand why we have to pay and where it goes, I just wish he wouldn't take as much. Maybe it's time to move to Costa Rica.

Even though it was busy, I crammed in some March Madness. My brackets did not take that bad of a beating, but I could have used a Texas A&M win and they lost by one. I need Pitt to keep going, otherwise it looks like it's over for me.

Meal of Links

One man's view of the top 15 Steely Dan songs. Seems like a tough job, but the list is pretty good.

NCAA On Demand shows how the technology has improved. I liked it very much.

Comedy Central pulled the "South Park" rerun about Scientology. Trust me, it was funny, and I see no reason why Viacom caved.

Exercise Yard

Remember when they weren't going to let Cuba play in the World Baseball Classic? Maybe it had nothing to with politics, but the fact that Cuba is pretty good.

Visitor

33 Across: Playwright Henley (4 letters) Answer: Beth

No comments: