Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Now that "My Name is Earl" and "The Office" have shifted to Thursdays, I had the opportunity to watch the latest "Frontline" which is about Wal-Mart. I thought it was an excellent primer on how they are in bed with the Chinese to produce cheap products. I do not shop at Wal-Mart. And it's awfully tough to protest the place, because folks just love those low prices. But I've successfully avoided them for years and plan to continue doing that.

Meal of Links

Looks like the Abramoff scandal shifts into a higher gear. This one should make lots of R's and D's real nervous.

"The Chronic-what-cles of Narnia Rap" from SNL. "Google Maps is the best!"

100 things we didn't know last year at this time. The third nipple item is a bit freaky.

Exercise Yard

The Browns accepted the resignation of "Marketing Guy", John Collins today. This concludes the latest bizarre incident of the Browns front office. Did the Lerners run MBNA this way? I guess with no stockholders involved, chaos rules the day in Berea. How about Bernie Kosar for President of the Browns? Football guy who knows how to run successful businesses. Maybe it's time to bring him back.

Visitor

34 Across: Author Quindlen (4 letters) Answer: Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about #69 - (coincidence on this number?) Just for the record, I am a first born. I think you're a last born. HMMMMMMM.