Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I took my new iPod for a walk tonight. I finally took some of my insurance money and replaced the stolen mini with the 5G 60GB w/video version. In black, of course. The video is really sharp on this thing. OK, the screen will eventually get bigger, but for now, it'll do. The only video I had was "Lazy Sunday" from SNL and it played real well. I'll see if it holds up.

I also had some Best Buy coupons left over from my TV purchase. They were about to expire, so I was able to get some Altec Lansing speakers for the PC. They were on sale, so I was finally able to dump the hideous Dell speakers that came with the computer. These are neat, as well.

Meal of Links

It appears that funny films are good for the heart. I hoped they used the "Blame Thrower" scene from "Mystery Men", first half hour of "Love and Death", first hour of "Men at Work", etc., in the experiment.

"Bubble" is a Steven Soderbergh movie that is going to have its release in different media, starting next Friday. Let's see if it works.

Rover can sniff out cancer. Smells like Cheetos.

Exercise Yard

I think the world of Shaq. And I think his making up with Kobe demonstrates the big lug's got a heart. And he did it in such a cool way. I loved it.

Visitor

41 Across: 1994 Jodie Foster title role (4 letters) Answer: Nell

No comments: