Monday, January 09, 2006

I am not really worried about bird flu, but I'm keeping my eye on it. It's now in Turkey and some British official went on the BBC this morning and said birds migrate so it's inevitable it'll reach England. Good morning to you, as well.

I don't think there is a cause for panic, but I'm curious to see if anyone gets it here. With 24-hour news, the coverage will be out of control.

Meal of Links

Pink got married. I had pretty much forgotten about Pink. It got a lot of coverage. Must be a slow news day.

Don't even tell me that Tussin doesn't work, I refuse to believe it. But the medical journal Chest says it's true.

The Dow passes 11,000. Now, let's see if it stays there.

Exercise Yard
















Tana Umaga quits as captain of the All Blacks. My bet is that New Zealand keeps winning.

Visitor

32 Across: Susan of "L.A. Law" (3 letters) Answer: Dey

No comments: