Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I started to catch up on some Christmas stuff this week, because I felt I had been falling behind. I made my online blitz last night, so hopefully the packages get here on time. It's tough to get going, because we are busy at work trying to finish some things before the holidays. But I have to get my out of town cards sent out soon, so I have to make time for that.

Meal of Links

The best of the 2005 Newspaper Corrections. Some of these are pretty choice.

Add Bob Dylan to the list of XM Satellite Radio show hosts. I wonder if we'll be able to understand him.

A large shareholder wants Wendy's to spin off some brands, including Tim Horton's and Baja Fresh. Nelson Peltz has a strong track record and they should probably listen to him.

Exercise Yard

Today is the anniversary of the NBA's highest-scoring game in its history. OK, it took 3 overtimes, but a combined 370 points is amazing. The stat sheet has some incredible numbers. Only 2 three-pointers were made. Detroit had only 13 turnovers. Kelly Tripucka tosses in 35 and he's the FIFTH highest scorer in the game.

Visitor

1 Across: Hemingway sobriquet (4 letters) Answer: Papa

No comments: