Monday, December 12, 2005

OK, I think the weather folks missed this snow forecast today. One to two inches tonight was actually about 4 or 5 inches today. They haven't been very accurate lately. They can shove Doppler up their collective ass as far as I'm concerned. Thank goodness, it was fluffy. There were kids strolling around asking if they could shovel, I told them maybe next time. I figured while I was already out, I might as well continue.

Meal of Links

I'm not sure if you are aware that editorial cartoonists are a dying breed in this country. The Tribune Co. has jettisoned some cartoonists lately. Today was "Black Ink Monday", whereby a bunch of cartoonists drew their opinion on the matter.

The scoop on the Paramount-Dreamworks deal. Hard to figure out what it all means.

Angelina Jolie's lesbian lover says Ange will never be a housewife. And who's asking her to do that anyhow?

Exercise Yard

I cannot fathom Roger Clemens returning to the Red Sox. I'd say that ain't gonna happen.

Visitor

18 Down: Composer Jerome and others (5 letters) Answer: Kerns

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roger Clemons to the Red Sox and Nomar to the Yankees. I think HELL has begun to freeze over. Maybe Manny can play right field for the Indians again (okay that is a selfish wish to get Casey Blake out of the lineup) and make the same money he made in 1997.