Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I saw "Munich" today. I wasn't overly thrilled with the result. I think it's a fascinating story and they could have done a lot more with it. Eric Bana was really good in it, recovering from his "Hulk" experience. Basically, it was a story where people roamed the earth killing each other, hoping not to get killed. There, I saved you 2 hours and 44 minutes.

Plus, I got to sit near heavy breathing, hacking, talk-out-loud lady. I should have followed the hot chick and her mother (who bitched about the price of the matinee for seniors) to the "Geisha" movie.

Meal of Links

Would you have any qualms about living in a nuthouse? Here's your opportunity.

DVD trends. "Donny and Marie" debut next year. Can't imagine anyone buying that. Check that, I know one person who will buy that.

The Japanese Uncle Joe bowls for 11 hours. Then he doesn't pay.

Exercise Yard

The Cavs are starting to get some pub. They are hot right now, but let's see if the defense holds up.

Visitor

9 Down: Photographer Adams (5 letters) Answer: Ansel

No comments: