Monday, December 26, 2005

I had a very nice holiday and was overwhelmed by the generosity of everyone, as I received some very nice and thoughtful gifts. But I think I'm suffering from one of those trends, because I got zero books this year, which was a first. Oh, I'm going to read a book that I discarded as a present idea and I did get to borrow the Godfather revisited book, so I do have plenty to read. Maybe it's tougher to shop for books, I dunno. Regardless I'll look into some purchases.

Meal of Links

There will be an extra second on December 31st. Why it didn't happen right this second, I do not know.

Grapefruit fights gum disease. I miss grapefruit, because I'm not allowed to eat it, per medication.

Kwanzaa begins today. I like the stamps.

Exercise Yard

The Indians sign Jason Johnson. Not a bad pitcher, but I think his claim to fame is he's one of the few diabetics in the league. He wears a monitor when he pitches.

Visitor

37 Across: Painter Edouard (5 letters) Answer: Manet

No comments: