Wednesday, December 28, 2005

It's the Scared of Santa gallery.

Jon Stewart will host the Oscars this year. I've got a feeling.

Peppermint Bark is the new confectionery crack.

Demjanjuk? I thought he was dead.

Meal of Links

With the year 2005 coming to a close, a lot of us look back at what goals we set and how we have done. Here was a noble goal for one individual. A quest to drink in 1000 bars during the year. And he's really close to doing it.

Time to make the donuts. In heaven. I was at a Dunkin' this a.m. Got there and the line was out the door. Folks love that coffee.

Scene: It's raining. If you run fast, will you be drier or wetter? Unless it's Noah-like, I always walk.

Exercise Yard

The KO of the Year. If you have not seen it, find a tape somewhere. I thought he was dead. Honestly, I thought he was killed. Right there on my HDTV.

Visitor

40 Across: Ticklish Muppet (4 letters) Answer: Elmo

No comments: