Thursday, November 10, 2005

I actually had to look for a belt tonight. I'm not a big fan of shopping because I tend to dart in and out of these stores pretty quickly. Except when it comes to belts. I like a plain one and lots of times you get these options like rack-and-pinion steering on them that ruin it for me. Shouldn't be that complicated, but for me it is. I'm glad I don't have to go to Marc's to buy them, because yesterday I was in line for 10 minutes to buy trash bags. I was there so long, I was tempted to use one as a toy.

Meal of Links

It's the 30th anniversary of the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. Come on, sing it. "The church bell chimed, til it rang 29 times..."

What happens if Miss Manners screws up at an awards show? She didn't, I'm just asking who keeps an eye on her.

"Oh, no. There goes a big-ass croc. Go, go, Godzilla."

Exercise Yard

I do not know what's happening with the Cy Young voting this year. Clearly, Santana should have won over Colon in the AL. And Dontrelle Willis should have won over Carpenter in the NL. Prepare for the hooting if A-Rod wins the AL MVP next week over Ortiz.

Visitor

42 Down: Author Bellow (4 letters) Answer: Saul

2 comments:

J. said...

Dontrelle & Big Papi all the way!



Today In Baseball

Anonymous said...

Papi is just a DH . Thank the stars that Wedgie did not win manager of the year. JMK