Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's Personal Karaoke Night as all of these great tunes are popping up. Right now, I get to type while swaying to "Our House", you know, "in the middle of our street". As stated earlier, I defy anyone not to sway if you hear that in your car. Or at home. Or in your head.

I also heard Gang of Four's "I Love a Man in a Uniform" and is it gay or not gay if you sing that chorus? I've oft wondered that while singing the female part during "Don't You Want Me" by the Human League. Reminder: I love NASCAR. Cool, they just put on "Take Me, I'm Yours" by Squeeze. You never hear that song, except on my iPod. Well, my playlists until I get that new iPod.

It concludes with INXS' ("Hey, Timmy.") "I Send A Message". To my friends and family...Thanks for letting me be myself (maybe I should thank the Family Stone!). My message to all those I've wronged...I apologize and hope to do better next time. Message to the Browns...Run the damn ball. Message to self...Get some rest, fool.

Meal of Links

They fired this actor from "Desperate Housewives". Something about improper conduct, which I guess was flashing. Very odd.

It's nice to relive some old columns from ESPN's Page 2. Here are the 20 most annoying fans at the ballpark.

Judy Miller retires. Management at the NYTimes finally comes to their senses.

Exercise Yard

ESPN.com has a nice account of steroids in baseball. Christ, even WallyWorld admitted he took steroids.

Visitor

8 Down: 1960s justice Fortas (not Froman) (3 letters) Answer: Abe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sad thing is that I know most of those fans. In fact, I think I may be related to those fans (ORB?)
How about the guy in a John Rocker jersey?
BTW Ali (McGraw not Mohammed said "Love means never having to say you're sorry" I think that goes for true friends too.