Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I saw some very strange architecture being constructed on Ridge Road. Some mensa decided to build a quick oil change business, not at Ridge Park, but across from it. In an area that would be termed residential. I kind of doubt the success of this place, simply because traffic patterns are not conducive to easy access at that location. Very strange.

Hey, at least they took down the "Kenny Chesney coming August 5th" billboard.

Meal of Links

"CSI" burnout seems to have hit the Miami version. Although all Monday night network viewership is down.

The government can determine what you print. Hey, only the Secret Service was supposed to be able to track that code.

I do not like Halloween lights. But I'm down with pumpkin carving.

Exercise Yard

Victor Conte has seen the light or is he still a huckster? It is fascinating to think that two years ago the public did not know this guy, but he ended up being indirectly responsible for baseball cleansing itself of steroid use.

Visitor

43 Down: "Finding Forrester" actor (7 letters) Answer: Connery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife really loves her TV shows likes CSI Miami, Law and Order, ER, Iron Chef, $40 a Day with Rachael Ray, just to name a few she really loves. She really hates to miss new episodes of her favorite TV shows. I really hate it when she misses her shows, so I knew I had to come up with a way to keep her from missing CSI Miami, Law and Order, ER, Iron Chef, $40 a day with Rachael Ray when we had to be away from the TV. TV Download Central was the answer to our problem of being able to see the most recent episode of her favorite TV show without having to be at home watching it.
CSI Miami is really a cool show. I did not realize the CSI Miami cast was really involved in law enforcement, until I read the actors and actresses biographies online at CSI Miami main web sight. I think that CSI Miami will continue as a popular TV show, because I think many people are interested in forensics. Law and Order has been a great running TV series, and still continues to thrive as a very interesting TV show. My wife lives to see even the reruns of Law and Order. ER is a truly incredible TV show, but sometimes I wonder what happens in the script could truly happen in real life. It's hard to believe that the lead physician would loose part of his arm to a helicopter, then to kill him off from ER have a helicopter come crashing down on him in front of the ER parking lot entrance. What was the writer of ER thinking: "I just love helicopter accidents on ER."