Thursday, September 22, 2005

I finally got to see "My Name Is Earl" with Jason Lee. And I liked it. A lot. It is a very funny show and it steals many elements from "Raising Arizona". Narration, hayseeds, etc. A very nice hour of comedy with this one and "The Office".

This morning's commute was ungodly. Took me over 90 minutes to get to work. I heard something about a steel coil in the road. I was thinking that was one big coil, because at times, we were parked. It's those times when you want to tell your neighbor, "There better be dead bodies ahead." So, all I could do was eat my breakfast in the car, which was cantaloupe, and listen to XM.

I had this experience coming back from Cooperstown that sometimes XM gets these blocks of really dumb music. That time it was on the 70's channel. This time I had the new wave channel on and outside of "Ready Steady Go" by Generation X, it was a struggle. I had to listen to the MLB channel, it was so bad.

Meal of Links

The Dutch have a talk show where the host shoots heroin, right there on your TV. Will there be a drinking game devised by viewers while watching this? Sort of a "High Bob"?

Sony cuts 10,000 jobs. Jeepers, that seems like a lot. I predict the company will survive.

The best complaint letter in a long time. I do not even care if it's a phony.

Exercise Yard













Looks like the Cadillac Williams Fan Club is forming. Do you think the editor really understood this sign?

Visitor

1 Across: "Ghostbusters" actor (5 letters) Answer: Ramis

No comments: