Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Steve Carrell is still busting me up with his rendition of "O.P.P." on "The Office" last night. That is one funny show.

So, I'm sittin' here watching "Degrassi:The Next Generation"...of course not, I was watching the Tribe. Travis Hafner, good ole THaf, is just killing the ball again. His second home run tonight was a monster. His first one made me laugh, because John Sanders gets that really high-pitched voice goin' when he gets all excited. It loooks like there is going to be some October baseball this year. Scott Elarton is 3-0 with an 0.91 ERA in September. Things are really going your way when that happens.

BTW, they had that speed limit machine across from my house for three days and then they took it out today. Apparently, we are more worried about speeding in this ward, instead of burglaries.

Meal of Links

Let's see...Kate Moss had been with the notorious bad boy Pete Doherty for how long? And her advertisers just figured out how she might be using the booger sugar? Gimme a break.

I wonder what David Lynch, the director, is up to? Fascinating dude, I've always thought. Here's an older essay on Lynch.

Early Christmas present suggestion.

Exercise Yard

The 10 most gruesome sports injuries. Trust me when I tell you, Clint Malarchuk is at No. 3 on the list and it should be a clear-cut (so to speak) No. 1. Key phrase: "sliced jugular".

Visitor

7 Down: Director Lee (3 letters) Answer: Ang

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clint Malarchuk's injury is still number one in my book becauseof the blood factor.Joe Theisman'"gets more pub because it was replayed over and over on national tv. I think dodging the grim reaper while playing your sport holds a little more credence than a broken leg jmk

Anonymous said...

I think we should pool our money and buy the pub for "angry guy".