Thursday, August 11, 2005
















I'm back. I've only been bowing at the altar of Brooke Burke for the last two days. Her "skirt" on "Rockstar: INXS" on Tuesday will be the quest of excavations for centuries, because they'll never find it. It was some wind chimey thing. I'm wondering how many staffers had to help position her to sit down without exposing her vertical smile. She needs to wear that stuff on the Wednesday programs to spice them up a bit.

Brandon, "Kip Winger" guy, got the boot on the show last night. I mean the dude messed up the lyrics thrice. Bye. Suzie was in the bottom three, and I can't figure out why, but she survived and cried. Again. Has to be 12 shows now, that's she cried. "Don't cry for me, I-N-X-S." Jessucka survived once again. Only to get the boot next week. She is the Scott Savol of this show. The world HATES her. Please leave. She is not right for our band, INXS.

Meal of Links

I saw Kareem Abdul-Jabbar last night. Not in a basketball-related scenario, but in the movie "Airplane" on the big screen, at the Palace. I thought the movie held up well and it is still very funny. Enrico Palazzo was in it, too.

"The Sopranos" have lots more episodes to go before it ends its run. Lots of bonus episodes. Has there been 100 episodes yet? That seems to be the magic number for syndication.

Today's Lesson: How to tip properly.

Exercise Yard

Since hockey has returned, my angst regarding the Boston Bruins has returned. But they signed Joey Thornton. I know it's August, but that's good news for the first-place Bruins.

Visitor

65 Across: '60s United Nations secretary general (6 letters) Answer: U Thant

No comments: