Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I confess. I watched the Space Shuttle landing this a.m., not because I thought something bad would happen, but because they pre-empted "Imus". And it had to be when "Brian Wilson" was on. Bastards.

But it was a lovely sight to see them land safely. Now let's fix the falling foam before we send another one up there.

Meal of Links

Keith Olbermann had what may have been the toughest anti-smoking advice I've ever seen on TV. Don't worry, he's still silly. I saw the "Runaway Bride" mowing the lawn for her community service on his show today.

Fox News favorite Jeanine Pirro will run for the Senate in New York vs. Hillary Clinton. Pirro should have opted for Governor, in my opinion.

Did anyone see Kate Hudson on the Leno show last week? Omigod, is she flying up the charts. Seriously, I never noticed. Stunning.

Exercise Yard

Kurt Busch leaves Roush to race for Roger Penske. He'll replace Rusty Wallace, who's retiring. This is a major move.

Visitor

21 Across: Inventor Whitney (3 letters) Answer: Eli

No comments: