Sunday, July 10, 2005

I turn on the TV this morning just in time to see a guy break his collarbone during the Tour de France. He was kinda in a lotta pain. And when will people realize that if Jim Cantore shows up in your town, get the hell out!

The boys from Lowe's showed up with my new GE Profile washer today. I am very excited. Alas, Lady Kenmore was dragged away. It sort of wasn't what I expected, but it is Delivery Services, right? I was told to expect a call between 8 and 9. That didn't come until 9:53. Very nice guy, but he told me the delivery time was between 3:30 and 6:30. Well, two young guys (age minimum for driving a Lowe's truck? I guess not.) got here just after 4:00, and set everything up and took the old one out. First load already in and I have a signal that tells me when it is done. Welcome to the eighties! Me and GE are gonna get along real well.

Oustide of the daily "PTI", the monthly Bob Costas show on HBO, "CostasNOW" is the best sports show on TV. And that's only after three episodes. The report on Ruffian in the latest episode is a keeper.

Meal of Links

Everything you want to know about Hooker Anchor.

Did you know that Corey Feldman still acts? His "E! True Hollywood Story" was easily in the top 5.

God bless those of us who can cook. I would say I'm decent around the kitchen. At least it saves me from fast food or Stouffer's dinners each evening.

Exercise Yard

An ESPN.com reporter actually talked with Steve Bartman. He stalked him and talked to him. Where's "A Current Affair" on this story?

Visitor

None, it's Delivery Day Sunday.

No comments: