Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Today is the first time I had a phone conversation stopped with, "Gotta go. Rob and Amber are getting married." This is one of my pet peeves when you have these pseudo-celebrities who won't go away. Kind of like the "Real World/Road Rules Challenge" series. I understand showing up on one of these reality programs, but when it's over, stay off of my TV.

I meant to include this photo of Phil Spector yesterday. Hard to believe your client has no credibility issues with that hair.



And I failed to mention that "Star Wars" has infiltrated lots of stuff recently, including Formula One. At Monaco, the pit crew for Red Bull had the stormtrooper helmets on. If you look closely, you can see Darth Vader manning the lollipop. I thought it looked pretty cool and finally found an action shot, instead of a PR photo.



Meal of Links

Here is the Paris Hilton ad for Carl's Jr. Six dollar burgers are hot.

Hayden Christensen becomes George Costanza. "Have you seen the new addition to the Guggenheim?"

The items up for bid on "The Apprentice Auction" are lame. But I swear to you, the best item seems to be removed, unless Golden Palace.com bought it. They actually had the desk that Alex and Bren built for Staples on the list, and sadly, it's gone.

Exercise Yard

Wrestling for Jesus. Who cares? Bring back Jim Cornette.

Visitor

45 Down: Frosty, e.g. (7 letters) Answer: Snowman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob and Amber exhcanging vows made me cry. Or maybe it was the 4th martini.