Monday, May 23, 2005

I went to get my teeth cleaned by Mrs. Mengele today. I'm not sure of her accent, but it's freaky. I get to hear her say things like, "You floss, no?" "Open, open." "Healthy gums don't bleed. You have slight bleeding. You use Listerine, no?" Of course, one of the fillings I had last time didn't take. The bastards.

Worst graphic ever on the Tribe game tonight. "Who's Hot? Who's Not?" Sort of a "who was crappy in April, but better in May" list. They actually had Casey Blake and Aaron Boone on this graphic. For May, Blake was at .235 and Boone at .194, yet they both made the Hot list. The most ridiculous concept I've seen. Beyond spin doctoring, this is lying. BTW, another shitty crowd at Jacobs Field, but they won, 2-1.

Meal of Links

I can't help it, but each time I see the Lightning Round on Jim Cramer's "Mad Money", there is always something to make me laugh out loud.

Go to London for the music. Hey, they mention the Kaiser Chiefs. Ni-i-i-ice. "I Predict a Riot" is a very cool song.

Phil Spector has to be disappointed his prior gunplay is admissible in his trial. Ruh-roh.

Exercise Yard

If you have a kid and they like sports, make them lefthanded. The other question is to specialize or not?

Visitor

4 Down: Italian director Vittorio (6 letters) Answer: DeSica

No comments: