Monday, March 21, 2005


Oh no, my brackets are in trouble. I got nice wins from Villanova and NC State yesterday, but losing Wake has me hanging by a thread. I need Villanova and Kentucky to keep winning.

Meal of Links

It's Eddie Money's birthday. Look for him at a food festival near you.

Bobby Short died. Remember him from the "Charlie" commercials? "There's a fragrance that's here to stay and they call it Chah-leee!"

Kojak is back! Who loves ya, baby. I'm the one.

Exercise Yard

The Cavs fired Paul Silas today. The team was just not getting it done lately. Yesterday, LeBron scores 56 and they lose. Silas was coaching the team as if he thought he was going to be here a while. The non-playing of McInnis yesterday was a real puzzler. I hope Flip Saunders comes here. I know the #2 man in Detroit under Dumars is the guy they want as GM. Let's see if the late move works.

Visitor

6 Down: Fashion pioneer Gernreich (4 letters) Answer: Rudi

No comments: