Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The NCAA tournament comes to CSU in March and I got my tickets about 10 days ago. I mistakenly thought that maybe we could get a Number 1 or Number 2 seed here. Then I realized the NCAA wants to make money. So it looks like Illinois will go to Indy. Here is an early guess at what we will see in Cleveland.

Meal of Links

Im going to see "Movin' Out" next week at the Palace. However, I am in row last. If everyone looks like Billy Barty or if I need oxygen, do I get my money back?

Prince made $56 million last year. Sure beats working for Mr. McGee at that five and dime.

Molson and Coors merge. Twins, eh.

Exercise Yard

Donovan McNabb, channeling the denial skills of Al Lerner, says he was not sick at the Super Bowl. No doubt though, he was hyperventilating. I didn't Tivo the game, but in the 4th quarter, Terrell Owens can be clearly seen telling McNabb to relax on the sidelines. T.O. tells him that at least three times in a row. I thought it odd when I saw it and now I know why.

Visitor

23 Across: Pugilist Marvin (6 letters) Answer: Hagler

No comments: