Tuesday, February 08, 2005



I hate celebrating Mardi Gras in this fashion.

Meal of Links

The Oscars are changing the way they hand out awards. This will cut down on that guy who sits way in the back and then thanks 35 people.

Geez, they are really going after Cos with these allegations. The decision to charge him comes this week.

Did you have your paczki today? Let's see...six beers on Saint Patrick's Day, seis burritos on Cinco de Mayo...

Exercise Yard



"We're shocked, shocked to find that steroid use is going on in here!"

Visitor

2 Across: Rock band Motley (4 letters) Answer: Crue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim,
I was just reading a little on your blog. When did you / are you going to see Movin’ Out? Amy and I are going Thursday the 17th (tomorrow, that is). I won tickets last Thursday on 98.5. It was the first time I ever won something from them. I had just pulled into our garage and took a shot. After several busy signals, it sounded like Bill Louis answered. Is he on at night now? After telling me I won, he asked for my Social Security Number, in addition to the usual. When I asked if they really needed it, he said it makes it easier for them to bring in children from other countries. I am reasonably sure he was kidding. He let me get away without giving the SSN. Let me know what you think of the show.