Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I am up to three winning iTunes caps now. I found myself buying Diet Mountain Dew, figuring no one would buy that brand. Pepsi seems to have increased the number of brands that potentially have winning caps.

They are selling winning caps on eBay...I checked.

Meal of Links

The dance floor from "Saturday Night Fever" is up for auction. I'm waiting for the dance floor from "Airplane".

The Essential 50 Video Games. I still remember seeing "Donkey Kong" at the Balcony in Oxford in 1981. We had not seen anything like it. This is a great read, even if you have not played these games.

The CDC warns us about avian flu. Not sure if they are jumping the gun, or laying groundwork for the inevitable "I told you so." moment when it hits the States.

Exercise Yard

The NHL, if/when it comes back, is going to make many rules changes. They need more offense and eliminating the red line is a change they should institute right now.

Visitor

55 Down: Chairman with a "Red Book" (3 letters) Answer: Mao

No comments: