Thursday, February 24, 2005

Went to the Tai Wah restaurant (or as we call it "Tai Won On") for lunch today. Hadn't been there in a while, as they spruced up the place a bit. Mainly we are there for the buffet and Sportscenter. But the gastric disaster that is this place, hit us shortly after lunch.

The description of my stomach was "a cauldron". A co-worker used the term "bubbling".

Meal of Links

Time to wheel the "Fake Pope" out again.

Tarantino will direct the "CSI" finale. He has to use the line "these guys are dead as fuckin' fried chicken."

Abe Vigoda is not sleeping with the fishes, it's his birthday. "Tell Michael I always liked him, this was strictly business."



Exercise Yard

My Dad went with me to the CSU game last night. At halftime, there was a group of drummers, vibe players, and a guitarist who did some sort of faux "Stomp" thing. He started complaining about the people in front of him, who were standing. I said there was not much to see, it was more of an audio thing. After more complaining, I told him, "The guy has a cane, maybe he has to stretch his leg." The reply, "Even more reason to sit down." My Dad, friend of the afflicted.

Visitor

43 Across: Singer Redding (4 letters) Answer: Otis

No comments: