Thursday, December 16, 2004

Isolation Thought

It's the finale of "The Apprentice" and the palatial estate is abuzz with anticipation of tonight's three-hour (Jesus Cristo!) episode. Or maybe I'm buzzed. Either way, I've decided to do a recap of the festivities.

In honor of El Donaldo, I also have product placement: TV by Sony, Laptop by Dell, Jeans by Jordache (just seeing who's still with me.).

The finalists: Jen vs. Kelly. Jen Massey refers to herself as a "steel magnolia" on her website, therefore eliminating any chance of me rooting for her. Kelly Perdew, on the other hand, is an optimistic sort. When contacting Kelly, his website urges us to "think about your outreach effort as an elevator pitch." Sounds like a guy you'd like to have a beer with. In hell.

Not happy as all of my typing got erased with a glitch. Three hours of work. I'm not bitter. Oh well.

Meal of Links

Carl's Jr. adds the Breakfast Burger to complement Hardee's Monster Thickburger. The Breakfast Burger consists of a burger topped with, get this: fried egg, hash browns, bacon, cheese. How can that fit on a bun, let alone down your gullet?

iTunes recently passed the 200 million download mark. I am so far behind.

The Beatles Christmas messages were always kinda funny. I wonder if Outkast will do this in the future.

Exercise Yard

A friend of Drew's has designed an excellent Cavs History site. Extremely detailed and worth a bookmark.

Visitor

52 Down: Donovan McNabb, for one (5 letters) Answer: Eagle

No comments: