Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Isolation Thought

Can't think of a better way to get in the Christmas spirit than to write out Christmas cards. Of course, accompanied by the holiday CDs that I burned. I think I have "The Bedford Falls Mix" going right now. I'm currently singing "Marshmallow World" with Dino..."...like a punkin head...". I had the "Land of Misfit Toys Mix" on earlier. "The Burgermeister Mix" awaits.

But while getting stamp happy, I decided I'm going to send out some bills. Buzzkill.

Meal of Links

Paul Rodgers is the new Freddie Mercury. Yes, THAT Paul Rodgers.

If you have lots of running around this Christmas, you tend to miss some things. Here is the 30-second version of "It's A Wonderful Life". Acted by bunnies.

Here's a neat crossword with a unique twist.

Exercise Yard

Paul Dolan with the quote of the year in the Beacon today. "We struck early in free agency." My reply was "WTF?" He's trying to say Aaron Boone was their first free agent signing for next year. You remember Aaron Boone. The guy who they tried to rush LAST YEAR, when they thought Casey Blake was bombing. Spin is one thing, but that is an asinine comment. Clown.

Visitor

50 Down: Country singer Lovett (4 letters) Answer: Lyle

No comments: