Thursday, December 23, 2004

I called off work because of the snow today. I'm guessin' it's the worst I've seen in a long time. Probably since that early November snow we had several years ago. Can't remember the year, all I know is Holyfield beat Tyson that night. I have gotten stuck twice in the damn driveway today. And I haven't seen a plow yet. I look out the window and more and more cars are getting stuck making the turn over there onto the side street. Mayor Jane says it might be 48 hours until the streets are cleared. Mayor, it's Christmas!! The two best things about today is I got to see an old Christmas episode from "Happy Days" and I got to see this Alicia Scicolone on Channel 5. She's got it goin' on.

Meal of Links

Some kids write to Santa. Cool kids write to Christopher Walken.

Who knew that Arafat liked bowling? "Mark it 8, dude."

It figures the "Who's Your Daddy?" contestant would be good looking. It's still a creepy concept. Hey, it's Fox. Is "Man vs. Beast" coming back this year?

Exercise Yard

Summer...my time of year.



Visitor

14 Across: A Trump ex (5 letters) Answer: Marla

No comments: