Friday, December 24, 2004

From the land of freezy-nads, I went to GFS today. I can't help but laugh when I see those huge cans of Bush's baked beans. Does anyone buy those? I had to pick up some plastic items (you know, cups and forks and stuff) and they always have a good selection. Really good food, too. The frozen stuffed chicken is excellent.

Meal of Links

NORAD tracks Santa again this year. The sentimental fool in me thinks it's pretty cool for the kiddies.

Kids are naughty. So, Dad is not nice and sells their Christmas gifts on eBay. Give him the appropriate feedback.

For the first time in memory, I had no CDs on my Chrsitmas list. I agree with the kid.

Exercise Yard

Santa almost beat Lance last weekend.



The Todd Bertuzzi case ended on a really strange twist. Steve Moore didn't have a chance to address the court in person.

Visitor

38 Across: Man in a "red" suit (11 letters) Answer: Chairman Mao

No comments: