Monday, November 01, 2004

Isolation Thought

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go...

It's for all the marbles tomorrow. I had thought of attending the Springsteen/Teresa and Kerry bash downtown tonight, but I'm old and I don't want to sit in the cold and rain. How can anyone say with certainty who will win, when we have turnout estimates of 105 to 120 million. 15 million voting one way could do a lot of damage, so I think I'll keep it zipped on who I think will win, as everyone knows who I'd like to win. I'll stick to my 52-47 number though. Some Ohio news. And some more.

See you at a poll near you.

Meal of Links

Manny is having lots of fun as World Series Champ. "We want Alex."

Obviously, I have no what Sandra Bullock is like off camera. But she appears to be a likable sort. Who's hot. And has millions.

If you are bored with election results tomorrow, the Cartoon Network is showing a new episode of "Harvey Birdman". Repeatedly.

Exercise Yard

Redskins lose, so Kerry wins?

Visitor

48 Across: Model Macpherson (4 letters) Answer: Elle

No comments: