Saturday, November 27, 2004

Isolation Thought

Open letter to owner of Chevy: The act of putting a parking ticket you received onto my windshield does not absolve you of payment. Officer Marshall, I'm on the case.

I went to the Cleveland State basketball game today for a rare matinee contest. They played Norfolk State, which played an ugly game. Norfolk had real problems scoring at the start of each half. CSU had an 11-0 run to start the game and Norfolk went a long, long time without scoring in half number two. CSU wins, 79-47. Hard to tell where they stand until they play Kent in two weeks.

Went to Pacers for the first time after the game. You know, where they serve the best ribs in the world or some other self-designated title. It wasn't too bad. They had some steak bites that were pretty good and I had some grilled salmon that was OK. But the highlight for me was hearing what beers they had on draft. The typical Bud, Bud Light, Coors Light, MGD and then something like "Ghenny's and Gilligan's". I already had my mind made up on MGD before I heard the last two, but I believe she was referring to Guinness and Killian's. Last time I looked, those were not hard to pronounce.

Meal of Links

A bunch of oil spilled into the Delaware River. But what about the mud?

Remember those kids who sang on "Another Brick in the Wall" by Pink Floyd? They want their royalties. "We don't need no education...just some good lawyering."

The world's best and worst parks. I have actually been at the 4th best square or plaza in the world. And the 3rd worst. Fair and balanced.

Exercise Yard

It looks like Ron Artest found some work. "...the same trajectory as regular beer."

Visitor

21 Across: Ray of "Unlawful Entry" (6 letters) Answer: Liotta

No comments: