Sunday, November 28, 2004

Isolation Thought

If you get a chance, watch the one-man show on Showtime by Christopher Titus. It is called "Christopher Titus: Norman Rockwell is Bleeding". It's 90 minutes and I laughed really hard for most of them. You may remember him from his Fox show.

Great quote from the Norfolk State coach, Dwight Freeman, after the CSU loss: "They did what they had to do to win, and we did what we had to do to lose." Genius.

Meal of Links

The father, the son and the holy toast. OK, I stole it. It's funny.

How to kill yourself like a man.

As stated earlier, manners are very important at Thanksgiving. Note to Palacios family, you may not want to invite Uncle Frank next year.

Exercise Yard

The best "Seinfeld" sports moments. Come on!! Kramer tossing chin music at Joe Pepitone during Yankees Fantasy Camp was Honorable Mention? My God, it resulted in him knocking out Mickey Mantle: "...somebody pulls me from behind, you know, and I turned around and I popped him. I looked down, and woah man, it's Mickey. I punched his lights out."

Kramer drops the names of Moose Skowron, Hank Bauer and Clete Boyer. It's also the episode where Babu Bhatt gets deported. Easily in the top 5.

Visitor

None, it's Sunday.

No comments: