Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Isolation Thought

I think this is one of those nights where I think, better yet know, I'll be somewhat hungover throughout the holidays. Because I would say my current condition is near blotto. Which makes it extremely difficult to type. As the guy at Ajax Liquor Store would mention, "I'm just trying to work up enough nerve to go to confession." Happy to be living in not a red state (I almost spelled that read), not a blue state, but a state of incoherence, I'll try and slug my way through this.

Meal of Links

Here's an economist who predicts an economic Armageddon. But he doesn't have the cojones to go public with his prediction. Happy Thanksgiving.

A tribute to turkey hand art. Who says we don't teach our children anything in school. Happy Thanksgiving.

Can we get through maybe one holiday without an article on tips about the holiday? Happy Thanksgiving.

Exercise Yard

Icing a kicker actually works. Unless you're Phil Dawson and owe one to the mob.

Visitor

Across Down: Cooke of "Letter from America" (8 letters) Answer: Alistair

No comments: