Friday, November 12, 2004

Isolation Thought

I know they needed to bury Arafat quickly today, because of Ramadan. But that scene of the body arriving in Gaza was as disorganized a sight as I've ever seen. It was so comical with reporters saying, "Shots are being fired not in anger, but in celebration..." (don't those bullets have to land somewhere?) and the scene of the Jeep trying to transport the body from the helicopter was straight out of the "Keystone Kops". Very funny.

Meal of Links

I will go on the record and say even though Bill Maher is getting sued, his taste in women seems to have surpassed O'Reilly.

66 affiliates (including our own WEWS) cancelled ABC's running, on Veterans' Day mind you, of "Saving Private Ryan". Welcome to the post-Janet world.

A doctor says all food allergies could be eradicated within ten years.

Exercise Yard

I see where Gerard Warren wants to throttle Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday. Fine with me, and I admire the fire. But wouldn't you feel better about it, if the bounty came from a guy with more than 5 tackles on the season?

Visitor

31 Down: Actress Palmer (4 letters) Answer: Lili

No comments: